Here is a list of books I had read. I will try to keep it actual. I also use Goodreads you can add me as a friend there :). Most of the time I use Kindle Paperwhite, I love it. You can see here my personal rating of the books and short review. If you would like to hear my further review do not hesitate to email me. 🙂
- Bridge to Terabithia – Katherine Paterson
- The Art of Racing in the Rain – Garth Stein
- 12 rules for life: An Antidote to Chaos – J.B.Peterson
- Company of One – Paul Jarvis
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less – Greg McKeown
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- Everything is fucked – Mark Manson
- Make book – Pieter Levels
- Deep work – Cal Newport
- Steal Like an Artist – Austin Kleon
- Late Bloomers – Rich Karlgaard
- The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion – Elle Luna
- The Subtle Art of not giving a fuck – Mark Manson
- The Bad girl – Mario Vargas Llosa (One of my favorite books, I read it already once before)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – J.K.Rowling
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl
- Ready player one – Ernest Cline (one more time cuz I saw the movie :))
- The Stranger – Alber Camus
- Never let me go – Kazuro Ishiguro
- World War Z – Max Brooks
- The Shining – Stephen King
- The Road – Cormac McCarthy
- A Thousand Splendid Suns – Khaled Hosseini
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao – Junot Diaz
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things – Bryn Greenwood
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell
- Between Shades of Gray – Ruta Sepetys
- Beartown – Fredrik Backman
- The Three-Body Problem – Liu Cixin
- The Dark Forest – Liu Cixin
- Death’s End – Liu Cixin
- Divergent – Veronica Roth
- Insurgent – Veronica Roth
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- The Teacher Man – Frank McCourt
- Ready Player One – Ernest Cline
- Wonder – R.J. Palacio
- The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
- Colorless – Haruki Murakami
- Inheritance – Christopher Paolini
- Brisingr – Christopher Paolini
- Eldest – Christopher Paolini
- Eragon – Christopher Paolini
- Elon Musk – Ashlee Vance
- The Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy – Douglas Adams
This book resonates with me a lot. Instead of WHAT you should ask WHY – in all direction of your life.
It’s a very nice book. The main thought is to do less but with more contribution and purpose. Don’t chase everything that comes to your life.
Small steps are the key to improvement. The nice book which gives you some tips on how to change your habits.
I like Marks style of writing and time to time I go through his blog. So this book was a sure choice for me. Even though this time resonated with my just a few parts of the book and I didn’t like it that much.
I really like the Mark style of writing. Easy to read the book which gives you a few ideas on how not to care that much.
Story with a lot of deep thoughts. If you find the meaning of your life you can survive everything.
Very readable fiction book. Welcome to the future where is better to escape into the game than live real life.
Novel about life long love. One of my favorite books. If you in the right mood this can be your book.
For the Potter fun like me, it is a must-read but it’s not so good like the books from the original series.