The end of the month is here so I am bringing you the monthly report of my projects. You can see the previous month report here.
It’s already the second review so I can compare my goals from June with actual values.
I will add my new project Nocodemag.com cuz It’s been running already a few weeks so I can see some numbers.
Let’s do it 🙂
My blog Worktravelenjoy.com
Not really much to say. My blog is struggling big time. Just see the numbers haha.
The metrics I am focusing on:
- New blog posts in June: 6 (counting this one) – I overpass my goal (5) so all good
- Pageviews: 331 – Okay, this didn’t work that well. I got even less than in the previous month and I was far from my goal (1000) 😀
- New users: 34 – I got two more users compared to June, but I didn’t pass my goal (50)
- Average session duration: 5 min 46 sec – I didn’t prolong the stay on my website (10 minutes), not sure if it’s the right statistic to measure haha
- Subscription to my mailing list: 0 – Yeah no one still in my mailing list haha 😀
Okay, this was a disaster. I cannot see any improvement. Still, not planning to give up.
Goals for the next month
- My goal is gonna be the same, always wanna write at least 5 posts per month.
- I believe in myself, let’s try to reach 1000 again 🙂
- Cannot think big here either haha. So again 50 new users, please
- And average session duration – I am not gonna look at this metric anymore it’s stupid.
- it would be one small step for mankind, but one giant leap for me if I could get at least one subscriber haha 😀
New project Nocodemag.com
I started this project 7th of July so I cannot compare it with anything. I uploaded 3 new articles and the did a little promo on Twitter. Will see following months how is the project going and if gonna grow.
Basic metrics since 7th of July:
- New blog posts in July: 3
- Pageviews: 165
- New users: 48
- Bounce rate: 70 %
- Subscription to the mailing list: 0
It’s nothing I know but starting a new project is never gonna be easy. I am gonna try to promote a little bit more following weeks.
Goals for the next month
I wanna be ambitious with this project. So lets set some higher goals.
- New blog posts: 4 – Next month I am gonna keep the pace one post a week but definitely, plan to add at least one more but right now I do not have the capacity.
- Pageviews: 1000 – I think it’s not that much but for me, it would be a great success to get to this point.
- New users: 100 – My focus is to grow the audience. Hopefully, the new content will reach more people and I can fulfill my goal.
- Bounce rate: 55 % – I need to keep the audience on my website, try to write better and more content.
- Subscription to the mailing list: 2 (so high 😀 )
Youtube channel Organized life
The channel is gonna be part of the Nocodemag.com. The content will change a little bit so hopefully, will not lose many current subscribers. I am planning to rename the channel but I haven’t done it yet.
See the numbers from July
- New videos on July: 5 – I am keeping the pace and I am happy about it. One video a week is all I can manage now (I couldn’t make 6).
- Views: 204 – I haven’t reached my goal (400) still the number a little higher than last time. So all good 🙂
- Watch time: 244 minutes – I was probably too optimistic with 400 and watch time is almost the same as the last month (249).
- Subscribers: 21(+ 7) – I got new subscribers what is amazing, didn’t get to 30 marks but still good.
Goals for the next month:
- Not gonna make a big goal here. Let’s keep the pace and make one video a week. The number should be at least 5 new videos a month.
- Views are important. I believe I can still grow and reach 300 views in the following month.
- Watch time should grow at least to 300 minutes.
- Cuz the transformation I am a little worried that I am gonna lose a few of my subscribers. Let’s make an honest goal. 30 subscribers at the end of August would be great to have.
The affiliate site oblibenatricka.cz
I didn’t expect anything with this project but I got first commission this month so the project actually makes some money! Unbelievable haha. It’s still nothing but I am super optimistic now. During Christmas time it could make decent money. Will see. Let’s check the July numbers.
The July results and some basic metrics
- New posts in July: 4 – I could make my goal easily
- Pageviews: 191 – The pageviews grow a little but I was too optimistic with the prediction (400) hehe
- New users: 81 – I succeed I fulfill my goal perfectly 🙂
- Commissions: 1 – Whoooo, I got some money and fulfilled my goal!:)
Goals for the next month:
- The project is going well if I compared the time I am working on it. Let’s keep the pace and make one new post a week.
- A pageview is probably not the great metric for this kind of project so I am not gonna check this metric anymore.
- Let’s try to double down again and get 160 new users for the next month, to do moon haha.
- No big expectation, If I would get 2 commissions I would be very happy.
As I get a commission I am definitely not planning to stop with this project even it sucks :D.
a few last words
Time flies so fast. Another month is gone. As you can see the stats are still so low and funny but that’s just the beginning right :). I started a new project, bright future ahead of me hopefully :). Will see the next month.
Stay with me. Emil.